- The Mini Muffin Pan is available in all seven Woven Traditions colors and makes 12 mini muffins.
- Our Spiced Pumpkin Mix makes over 24 perfect mini muffins! Enjoy your muffins with a cup of Longaberger Private Reserve Coffee!
- The Mini Muffin Pan is for more than just muffins! Use them to whip up breakfast treats, chocolate candies, bite-size brownies and more!
And, to get you in the fall mood even more, here is a recipe for Sugar Free Apple Spice Muffins from TheMuffinMom.com. (Isn’t that the cutest name for a blog!?!)
- 1 and 1/4 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 cups diced apples (can substitute raisins or other diced fruits)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl; set aside. Combine wet ingredients in a smaller bowl, then add apples. Pour entire mixture into dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Bake in greased mini muffin tins for 7-10 minutes at 400 degrees (or in regular-sized tins for 15-20 minutes).