From Noon (EDT) until 11:59pm (EDT), save on all kinds of bags at the Longaberger At Home site. Several of these bags are great as gifts or for use around the house as you tote things to and from school, work, practice, and day trips.
I’ve got a sweet recipe for you to pack in your new lunch bag this week. Enjoy!
Fruit and Yogurt Parfait with Granola
- 1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen berries (mixed or single of your choice)
- 1 Nature Valley Oats and Honey Granola Bar
- Place a few berries in the bottom of a re-sealable plastic cup.
- Add all of the yogurt and the remaining berries. Seal container.
- When ready to eat, crush the granola bar and sprinkle on top of the parfait before eating.
The frozen berries help keep the yogurt cold until ready to eat at lunch. By the time lunch arrives, the berries will have defrosted, creating a nice layer of fruit and juice in the parfait. An easy, healthy, delicious addition to any lunch!